Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Keep it up Sparklette!!

Sparklette Veron, peeved by restaurants who do not serve water, has published a list of such restaurants. I must admit I did not know of her list until the Sunday Times made it known. And my response? Hoooray for the gutsy gal!

If you want to view her list, go here.

I have to confess to being one of those ‘cheapskates’ who get really irate when restaurants don’t serve water. To me it’s just lack of common courtesy, and the restaurant that cannot even extend that courtesy to its customers, are really signalling what they think of their patrons, and do not deserve my business.

I have actually walked out of restaurants before on being told they cannot serve plain tap water.

Just plain no manners.

I would really encourage as many people as possible to do the same….and to make a big issue of it before they leave.

Veron, you go girl!!

And to that restaurant mentioned in the Sunday Times.... you are just a forkettable eating place.

No comments: