Could it be that MOH is testing the limits of it's capabilities to cope in a 'real' serious pandemic? If so, well, let me inform the MOH that we have already exceeded our capacity to cope. Alarming isn't it? We can't even cope with 103 cases.
- Quarantine facilities are bursting at the seems. Only for foreigners, I am told. I think Aloha Loyang will soon resemble a refugee camp.
- Local contacts serve the quarantine at home, - I suppose so that they can continue to infect their family members.
- Meanwhile their family members continue to move freely and therefore are free to infect the world at large.
- Even when quarantined at home, the Home Quarantine Orders are served so late as to be meaningless.
- CDC sends home infected patients, only to readmit them again. Read about Filipino worker, unlinked case.
- Contact tracings are delayed.
- and six hundred 993 calls per day??
Containment or mitigation, MOH? Maybe it's time to go to mitigation. Unless of course, the real reason for delaying is that we are still trying to get our mitigation resources up to scratch.